Business Start Up
Starting your own business requires careful planning and consideration in order to provide every opportunity for it to succeed. We specialise in providing the expertise, advice and experience essential to guiding your business and we have helped many entrepreneurs fulfil their dreams.
Our vast experience in a wide range of industries and our clients include Sole Traders, Partnerships and Companies, Charities and NON-UK Entities. Many of our clients have been guided by us for many years, with regular update of the business’s performance.
We will help identify your needs and tailor your plans to provide you with a smooth take off.
The main issues frequently arising in respect of starting and running your business are as follows:
· Prepare a detailed Business Plan to define a clear strategy for development.
· Should I be a sole trader, partnership or company?
· Finance for your business and liaise with a finance house to help secure funds.
· Is a business plan essential?
· Advise on Tax Efficiency in running the Business.
· Maintaining your books and records.
· Advise on the maintenance of accurate accounting records.
· Assist with the VAT registration and offer a VAT Return computation service.
· Internet and ecommerce implications.
· Will I employ staff? Advise on PAYE, National Insurance and other employment issues.
· Assess appropriate government assisted schemes.
Together we will decide on the best legal structure for you i.e. Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company, we can also form a Limited Company.
Additionally we also offer Payroll, Bookkeeping and more services in order to allow you to focus on driving the business forward, together with this we can also offer guidance on Charity Formation, Regulation and offer assistance in complying with Charity Administration duties.
For further reading we have provided three guidance documents you may find useful in interpreting the Companies Act.2006 produced by the ACCA more.
The government backed website can help you start, improve or grow your business more.
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 0161 283 9639.
JT Accountants take every care in making their recommendations and offering advice, any contract is bound between the selected accountant and the client. JT Accountants cannot be held liable for any failure on the part of either of the parties concerned. JT Accountants is a trading name of JT Accountants Limited Company No. 06554865. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office Flat 1, Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0QG.